Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Legal Services BranchPosted by On

The ministry administers the following legislation: The ministry is affiliated with the following independent agencies: The directory is used to communicate with individual programs and ministry employees. Browse the directory. Colorado Poverty Law Project website: Phone: (303) 293-2217 If you need immediate help with a housing problem, send an email contact@copoverty Colorado Legal Services website: Phone: (303) 837-1313. For Adams County, call 720-595-4379. For Adams County or Broomfield Email Other Colorado Legal Services Locations in Colorado: Below is a list of free, low-cost rent assistance and legal resources for renters and mobile/manufactured home owners renting land in Colorado. If you are a tenant or owner of a mobile home that is at risk of eviction, or if you have other questions about your lease or tenancy, you can contact one of the following organizations to understand your legal rights. The Housing Department does not guarantee the quality or availability of the legal services listed. If you have any questions or comments about this list, please contact Mi Casa Resource Center and Colorado Hispanic Bar Association Website: Phone: (303) 573-1302 Offers a free legal clinic on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Participants must make an appointment prior to the event: Centro San Juan Diego, Archdiocese of Denver Website: Telephone: (303) 295-9470 Offers free legal advice in residential and residential immigration matters by phone on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Information for municipalities on elections, finances, social housing and business improvements. The Department of Community Affairs takes the lead in helping local governments and residents build vibrant and healthy communities that are well governed, liveable, safe, economically resilient, socially and environmentally responsible. Colorado State Rent Assistance: Contact a representative CALL OR TEXT: 1-888-480-0066/F 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time, Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Other local rent assistance: Call 911 or visit COVID-19 Eviction Defense Project website: work with local governments and partners across Ontario; Build safe and strong urban and rural communities with vibrant local economies, a high quality of life, and affordable and suitable housing for all. Colorado Housing or 1-844-926-6632 compliance rules, updates, guides, certification and registration information for construction professionals. Sign up for CodeNews to receive notifications about building code updates. If you receive a «subpoena and a complaint of forced entry and detention,» it means that your landlord has taken legal action to evict you. Be sure to provide a «response» (response) to the court before the date and time specified in the summons and/or appear before the court on the date and time of your scheduled hearing.

If you do not respond or appear in court on the specified date and time, you will lose the «default» deportation case. The Colorado Judiciary has information and forms regarding evictions from rental apartments, RV parks, and illegal evictions: You can visit a legal aid center to help you understand and fill out these forms: Vancouver: 604-660-2421 Victoria: 250-387-6121 Toll free in Canada and the United States: 1-800-663-7867 Outside Canada and the United States: 1-604-660-2421 Email: General Information 9to5 Colorado website: Email: Phone: 303.628.0925Colorado Coalition of Manufactured Home Owners (CoCoMHO) Website: Email: Phone: 720.591.9031. Email the Minister Phone: 250-387-2283 Fax: 250-387-4312.

Comments are disabled.

Traducir »